While you're here post a suggestion or question in the "Ask Blogging Hints" linky
*Each week I will randomly select one of the blogs listed in the Linky to be the feature blog for the next week.*
Let's get to know The Bristol Project...
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for close to three years. I initially started because scrap booking was too expensive, and I liked the blogging features so much better for my friends and families.
2. Tell us a little about yourself.
- am married and I have five crazy kids and totally believe in God.
- I hate Mini-Vans, but love carrying all my kids in one car. One time they got so crazy, I pulled over and made them clean a Burger King.
- I always have wanted to be a surrogate Mother, just so when people ask me when my baby is due I can say, 'It's not my baby! Duh!'
- Curtis Stone Stalks Me. He can't help it. So I let him cook for me all the time. He has awesome
eyes, pecks, hair,food!
- I tried to vacuum in high heels once, but Big Mama fell on her but on the hardwood floor. I thought it would be sexy to look like a 50's wife. I even had red lipstick on. My kids thought I was crazy and we all laughed.
- I will do anything for a joke. Even make myself look like an idiot.
- I am sarcastic and I laugh at my own jokes. Reading over my own blog makes me laugh hysterically even though I don't think I am that funny.
- Since I am always a sober person, I really enjoy a good sugar rush.
3. What is the focus of your blog?
The focus of my blog is to provide a good family history for my kids and future grandkids, give readers a good laugh, and remain down to earth. I like to be someone that others can relate to.
4. What is the most important thing you've learned from blogging?
I have learned a couple important things from blogging. One, to blog with integrity. I never really know who will be reading that I may inspire, help, or give good advice to. Even with my sarcasm, I try really hard to remain positive and keep a family friendly environment. There are certainly times I struggle with this! And, Be Yourself!
5. Is there anything you would like to add?
I believe that this is a great time in my life to truly focus on being at my best potential. Being physically, emotionally, mentally, and most importantly spiritually strong. With God all things are possible, and without him I know I cease to be anything. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are truly my God and Savior in every possible way. It is only when I am straight with them, that I can do anything good for my family, children, readers, and most importantly, myself.