Providing RSS feeds and email updates keeps readers abreast of recent content. Feedburner makes creating RSS feeds and email update links easy.
- Visit Feedburner.com
- If you don't already have a Google account, create one at this time.
- On Feedburner's main page, enter your blog address in the text box below the content that reads, "Burn a feed right this instant. Type your blog or feed address here:" and click "next".
- You will then be sent to a confirmation page where you will see your newly generated feed address.
Look up RSS Feed Address
- To view your feed address, visit Feedburner.com and choose the feed title.
- Click on the top left "Edit Feed Details."
- You will then see "original feed" and "feed address". Either one of these address can be used as your RSS feed.
Create Feedburner Email Updates
- Visit Feedburner.com and log into your account
- Click on the feed title you want to create email updates for
- Click the top tab "Publicize."
- Click "Email Subscriptions."
- Copy and paste the code provided into your blog design.